Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Opening remarks.

Okay so this is an attempt at being more technologically minded and trying to be all hip and all that kind of stuff.. As most of you know I have never been the type of person to be all tech savvy and i still don't claim to be.. i just thought I would create this so that I could post my thoughts more for me really than anyone else but I do hope that I... or God through me may say something that is relevant to you at the time. So for all of you who are shocked I am glad you were sitting down when you read this.

9 comments:

Marylou said...

Post your prayer I posted on mine

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you being all tech savy:)

Marylou said...

You forgot to come back and post something else going on in the life of ... you. Were you one of my kids I had trouble getting to write his journal in LAnguage Arts?..... Just wondering LOL

Nicole said...

I think your lif needs an E at the end...just a thought...

Marylou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marylou said...

I removed the last post because of a horrible mis-spelling...
Not to name names, but one of your SIL mentioned since you only posted once in here, are you really eligible for mention as an Anderson Clan Blogger?
So you need to do some more posts. It is a duty....

Mandy said...

I am wondering why you follow Molly's blog and not mine? My feelings may be a little hurt? Do you like her better? Have I done something to upset you? Why, oh why Joshua?

Snosh said...

For all who were in need of an E... I put it in Life.

Marylou said...

I love that this blog attemp never got beyond the third posting!