Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Moving in...again?

Today was a day that I was going to be able to spend some time with Dad, and start a chicken coop project (I really don't like chickens) but I don't want them to freeze to death... do I? okay I don't. Dad had to go to town to get some equipment for what I don't remember, and does not pertain to the story. Anyway while Dad was in town Kristi and I, oh yes Kristi went too and mom and dad made us breakfast that was really good, waffles, bacon, orange juice and coffee and something else but my mind is a blank, actualy it isn't I just don't know how to spell (keesh).. spl?. Oh right back to the story gosh have some patience! uh hum- as I was saying Kristi and I decided to sort through some of our stuff that we had left in the storage unit and remove it from the property. Well when it was all said and done we had our car packed full of boxes, and when we got home it pretty much felt like we were moving in again. Oh one more thing Dad and I did get some of the coop put up but we had to leave to pick up Will. and now if we finish the coop the chickens wont freeze (darn it) um I mean yay.

6 comments:

Marylou said...

Hey I am so glad we at least have a start on the coop. And It is Quiche. And IT was not exactly the best quiche I have ever made, but hopefully lunch made up for it! BTW Levi got stung by a wasp just as Luke was getting ready to leave. Hope he is ok! Mandy is going to not let them come out anymore if these things keep happening. Asher left with his Right hand al bandaged up....

Anonymous said...

When we grow up we will have lots of chickens and you will get up every morning,even in the snow and feed these chickens whom I have grown so dear and fond of. You will do this because you love me so much, so it will be worth it. Even when the rooster attacks you and they go poo all over you. THE END!!!!

Anonymous said...

ps....hope the chickens don't haunt you in your sleep:) lol

Marylou said...

Did you get the picture I sent oyu on your phone of the poor rosters neaked self?

Marylou said...

Time for you to update us on the life of....you

Nicole said...

I ha project for when you come visit...Micaiah is wanting some new "mimis" and it DOES get AWEFUL cold here...